Re: Inkjet Paper Query

In a message dated 5/29/01 5:52:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,=20
siegel@PRODIGY.NET.MX writes:

Hi Jules,

Try Digital Art Supplies. They offer specialty inks and art papers coated fo=
r=20
Inkjets. They have Museo, Somerset, Hahnem=FChle, Japanese art papers, real=20
artist canvas, etc. They have a free catalog and free samples packets are=20
available.

You can order online at <www.digitalartsupplies.com>=20
Call toll free: 877-534-4278.=20
FAX: 858-273-2576=20

If you live in the San Diego area, they are located at 4901 Morena Blvd.=20
Suite 1109, San Diego, CA 92117

Best regards,
Mary Crest