Re: Pliester linen tapes

A bunch of peope have asked me about where I got my Pliester tapes and I
lost my sample card for months. Just found it. These are the same linen
"tapes" that Shepherd's sells but there are nineeen styles on the sample
card -- some plain and some decorative, but all linen tapes and cord. Here's
the address:

Martin Pliester
D-42275 Wuppertal
Farberstrasse 3-7