Center for Book Arts Members Exhibit

Dear Friends
    I have a piece (one of the ongoing Spirit Book series) in the
upcoming Center for Book Arts Members Show in NY which opens this
Friday, June 2. I'll be going down to New York for the reception that
evening. Hope to get a chance to meet any list members who are there.

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA