HEMP PAPER

I am interested in finding a regular source for "antique" hemp paper -
slightly off white, laid, with water marks insinuating hand made. I am
looking to manufacture "antique" books, and I like the historical use of hemp
as poor man's paper.
Any ideas where I might find the source I'm looking for?
Thanks,

B. Graham