Booklover's Repair Kit

Just as a bit of information for the list [and I have NO connection with the
store, other than that it is one of my favorite places!] --  I was at
Levenger's over the weekend saw the Booklover's Repair Kit which lists for
$125.  It is now on sale in their Outlet Store reduced to $79.95.  Just
thought you might want to know.  Check it out at:

http://www.levenger.com/Search/Default.asp?Action=Key+Word+Search&Criteria=r
epair&image1.x=28&image1.y=9