Re: Digital Camera

Kevin,
I got the Kodak DC290 six month ago and I'm very pleased. (it was $530.- then).

You should look for one that has good performance in indoor photography, and
that has a sufficient ability to take "macro" shots. The cnet.com is a good
start for your research. I learned a lot from their guides, and then bought the
camera from Amazon.com. They have very reasonable prices.

cnet.com:
http://home.cnet.com/electronics/0-1629009.html?tag=st.ce.1629008.dir.1629009

The photography section in Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/502394/ref=gw_m_ln_br_p_2/002-5428751-3693604