Re: Digital Camera

> Can anyone recommend a good, inexpensive ($300 or so) digital camera? I
> would love to take digital photos of my books before I send them off to
the
> clients and I'm tired of the film hassle.

I have a Hewlett Packard 618 and I absolutely love it. I spent $400 on it
about a month ago. I did a lot of research and have not regretted it yet.

Cheers!!!
Christine
Page Folds - Book Kits and Binding Supplies for Artists
http://www.pagefolds.com/index.html
Stamping Website:
http://www.coxes.com/stamping/index.html
The Muse, an online art 'zine