Re: Kodak DC series digital camera

I have inherited my daughter's Kodak DC215 Zoom digital camera. She
purchased this about twelve months ago when a new model came out and
paid about A$450 (about US$200 ?)

I am amazed at the quality of the photos I take with this camera and I have
been told that the later models are not as good. If you do a phone around
some of the camera shops you may still be able to find one of this model
extraordinarily cheap.

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au