Re: Booklover's Repair Kit

The original writer was correct; Levengers is running a significant discount
on this item. I've noticed it before, as I once purchased it from another
dealer for much more money.

However, keep in mind that whatever purchase price paid includes the book on
how to make repairs. If you already have such books (let alone the skills) it
may not be worth the cost.

Regards,

Michael Stewart
We Speak Volumes
1630 Prospect Terrace
Peekskill, New York 10566  USA

Member:
-- Independent Online Booksellers Association
-- The Center for Book Arts

Registered with the State of New York