Re: free, young help for you in Richmond, VA

Try getting in touch with Craig Malmrose at East Carolina University in
Greenville North Carolina. He is in the Art Department and their phone
number is 252-328-6665. He has a wonderful letterpress setup in an old
storefront just outside of Greenville and knows alot of folks in the area
with similar interests. Good Luck and welcome to the South!