Re: =20s

I am not sure of AOL settings or whether you figured this out or not yet,
but....try looking around for a setting or option that lets you choose
between sending your email as HTML or as ASCII. Choose ASCII.

I know Netscape Communicator on the Mac has it under Preferences: Mail:
Messages. Sometimes the setting is referred to as sending your email in
quoted printable MIME format.

bye,
Annette
anet@anet26.com