Re: Kutrimmer

I have the second largest model, and my only regret is not having gotten
the largest model. You'll hear a lot of comments about it being "cheap,"
not a jacques,... but for my applications steady, occasional use on all
sorts of paper, leather, board... it's just right. I was also able to carry
it to the 3rd floor of my house, and still have floor space left over. If
you're starting a business and expect to use it A LOT, try to find a
jacques, but consider getting the Kutrimmer as you save up for it. It also
beats the hell out of using a straightedge and utility knife. I got mine to
cut square with little effort, and the both gauges work too.

I haven't regretted mine one bit. I should add I have a Jacques at work though.

Peter

>Has anyone had any experience with the Kutrimmer paper and board cutter.
>  I would love to have some feedback about this product.
>

>Thanks
>Feehan Hammock

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>