Re: Kutrimmer

> Has anyone had any experience with the Kutrimmer paper and board cutter.
>  I would love to have some feedback about this product.

I use mine every day and love it. It needed a minor adjustment (which,
thanks to this list I was able to take care of easily) but I have no
complaints at all. My regret is that I don't have a table that is steady
enough to hold it without wiggling.

In the same vein, a friend is considering a Dahle 36" cutter. I have no
experience with them so cannot help her with her decision. Can anyone on the
list give me feedback?

Cheers!!!
Christine
Page Folds - Book Kits and Binding Supplies for Artists
http://www.pagefolds.com/index.html
Stamping Website:
http://www.coxes.com/stamping/index.html
The Muse, an online art 'zine