Re: Kutrimmer

I have a Dahle cutter and love it. Model 554, website below:
It has saved me so much time, however it does not do book board well. I
use it strictly for paper.. Love it.  For Canadian list members,  there
is a supplier in Toronto who has given me great service and price:
contact me off list for his address and phone #.
http://www.dahleusa.com/