Source for Colored Waxed Linen Thread

Hello, I am in need of information.

Does anyone know of a wholesale source (I'm desperate enough to take a
resale source at this point) for WAXED COLORED thread. Talas only has
unwaxed. I've lost my only source. Help! Please?

Cheers!!!
Christine
Page Folds - Book Kits and Binding Supplies for Artists
http://www.pagefolds.com/index.html
Stamping Website:
http://www.coxes.com/stamping/index.html
The Muse, an online art 'zine