Re: Source for Colored Waxed Linen Thread

I hope the source you lost wasn't Beaded Toucan in Washington State!  That's who I use...good color selection, discounts for quantity purchases but whether that's as cheap as you were getting it, I can't tellya. I think the website is beadedtoucan.com, but I'll check and post again if it's different.

Pat