Re: Kutrimmer

I use a Kutrimmer for  board up to .082 and having squared the guides up and
checking them from time to time, find it to be quite accurate.  Barbara, try
calling Michael Business Machines in  N. Charleston S.C  I think they are the
distributor, and were very helpful  answering questions when I had some.
843/552-270