Vellum makers

Hello Peter

I was also sad when old Leo passed away and thought that there was no-one
else making vellum in Australia.

However, the drum making industry is still thriving and I have recently
purchased some skins from Queensland. These were skins from feral goats
(glad to know they were being put to good use). Am about to purchase some
kangaroo skins too.

I can give you details if they would be of use to you or any other Aussies.

cecilia

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au

cecilia (sharpley)