Re: Training request

This is from the Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities List. Hope this
helps.

p.

Arizona State University; School of Art, Tempe, Arizona 85287-1505.
(602)965-34 68 Art office, (602)965-3713 Pyracantha Press office,
(602)965-8338 fax. Email: ikjlr@asuvm.inre.asu.edu. Web page:
www.asu.edu/cfa/art/area/printmaking/degree.html
Instruction: Classes offered within the printmaking area include Fine
Printing & Bookmaking, Papermaking, and Artists' Books. Excellent
letterpress shop including over 1100 cases of type, 3 Vandercooks, a C&P
platen press, etc.
Instructor: John Risseeuw Staff printer & shop manager: Daniel Mayer
Location: Institution

Wyvern, Paul ;- Wyvern Ltd. P.O. Box 41926, Tucson, AZ 85717-1926. (520)
881-7172.
Training/Exper: Trained with students of Gerhard Gerlach & Laura Young. 30
yrs. exper. as
professional binder.
Instruction: All aspects of bookbinding, beginning, boxmaking, full leather
binding, gold & blind tooling, artist's books, mending/simple repairs,
advanced book conservation, restoration/refurbishing.
Location: Instructor's studio.