pastry flour

Hello -

I have recently attempted to make my own book cloth, following
instructions from the book Japanese Bookbinding.  I have had mostly
success, but have found with some fabrics that wrinkles form in the
finished book cloth.  The fabric is a silk blend which I pre washed.
What causes this wrinkling and what can you do to avoid it?

Also, does anyone know of a good source for pastry flour?  I have tried
all the health food stores in my area and all I can find is whole wheat
pastry flour.

Thanks -

Emily Reiser