Re: pastry flour

I use lightweight Japanese paper (what is often generically called rice
paper)---I've also used Tableaux (sp?) but find it's easier to get Japanese
paper locally. The paper used needs to be lightweight but strong and very
flexible.

LeeAnne
"words are small shapes in the gorgeous chaos of the world..."