Bookmakers phone number

I've been trying to contact Bookmakers with no luck.  Using phone number
301/459-3384 got me to a private residence.  I've checked all my paper
sources andd tried their Web page but it is not loading.  Does anyone have a
new phone number - or perhaps a new area code?

Thanks for any assistance.

Artemis BonaDea