Re: Removing masking tape from a dustjacket

As an old graphic designer, I used to use Bestine, another toxic solvent. It
won't discolor or smear the ink on the dust jacket, but must be used with good
ventilation as any solvent. Apply sparingly to a soft cloth of cotton ball and
gently rub paper. My impression is that it has no longterm effects on the
paper, but I am not knowlegeble about this. Anyone else have any ideas about
this?

Jennifer Kennard