Re: Call For Entries

Further to this-
Eastern Edge is an artist-run not-for-profit gallery, one of many spread
across Canada. There is no entry fee for this show, and the gallery pays
exhibition fees TO the artists. For this show, the $1,100 or so Canadian
dollars allotted will be divided among the artists whose work is included.
Check out http://www.mixmagazine.com/ for more information about artist-run
culture in Canada.
Cheers,
Tara