Re: Training request

Hello Peter,
Is there a source of info like this for other places as well??
I'm new to the SD area and would like to know the same type of info for this area.
I  prefer private instruction or evening/weekend classes.
College and Jr. college are out for the time being.
I especially appreciated their credentials.
Many thx, Kris