Re: Training request

Dear Kris,

I give one -on-one lessons in San Diego (by bindery is in Vista, the northern part of
greater San Diego).

I was taught by Tom Albro (LC) and David Brock.  I then apprenticed under John
Mitchell in England.
If you are interested in lessons, I would suggest you give me a call at (760)
758-4142 and we can set up a time to meet.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery