Re: Training request

Joyce:

I've recently moved back to California from Bisbee AZ. I'm in Santa Maria
now. My website is: http://www.mindspring.com/~patbooks/workshop.html

All my workshops are private - giving you the opportunity to schedule them
to your own time-frame and direction of interest.

Come up some time and we can talk about it. I'm in SB quite often, as my
daughter lives there. Perhaps we can get together. (805)352-0202

Cordially,

Pat

At 12:22 PM 07/16/2001 EDT, you wrote:
>While on the subject of training opportunities, or book arts workshops, how
>about information in the Santa Barbara area?  Any interested teachers out
>there?
>
>Joyce

Satisfaction lies in the effort,
not in the attainment.