Re: Training request

The best source of information is the Guild of Book Workers' Study
Opportunities List. By SD I'll assume you mean San Diego, not South
Dakota.  The list is currently under revision, but is available online at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw>.

Hope this helps.

p.

>Hello Peter,
>Is there a source of info like this for other places as well??
>I'm new to the SD area and would like to know the same type of info for
>this area.
>I  prefer private instruction or evening/weekend classes.
>College and Jr. college are out for the time being.
>I especially appreciated their credentials.
>Many thx, Kris

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>