DC

Hello...

I'm going to be in DC for the first time Aug 1-4.
Although I am coming to sit on a grant panel, I am
hoping to have some time to spend looking at book arts
related things (and the Smithsonian!).

I am wondering, are there any stores in particular
which sell artists books, or places which I might want
to go? I looked at the links, but it is difficult to
tell without clicking on every one where they are.

Many thanks
leil

=====