Book presses

Can anyone tell me where new, iron book presses can be acquired? I have three
vintage/antique presses that I use, but was wondering what new ones cost
compared to the purchase of vintage presses.

Thanks,

Michael Stewart
We Speak Volumes
1630 Prospect Terrace
Peekskill, NY 10566
(914)739-9109
www.bestweb.net/~volumes/volumes

Member:
- Independent Onine Booksellers Association
- The Center for Book Arts