<TangoBarBook@aol.com>
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>

In a message dated 7/18/01 12:07:51 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< Date:    Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:47:26 -0700
From:    leil lucy alexander <leillucy@YAHOO.COM>
Subject: DC

I'm going to be in DC for the first time Aug 1-4.
Although I am coming to sit on a grant panel, I am
hoping to have some time to spend looking at book arts
related things (and the Smithsonian!).

I am wondering, are there any stores in particular
which sell artists books, or places which I might want
to go? I looked at the links, but it is difficult to
tell without clicking on every one where they are.

Many thanks
leil