Re: Book presses

Dear Mr. Stewart,

On our web site, www.lehmannbindery.com, click on the button for equipment and
supplies.  There is a table of contents.  Clicking on "Price list" should
bring up the information you are after - please let me know if it doesn't.

The shipping charges for Mr. Wiesner's equipment are estimates.  They seem to
be running about 10% low on individual items ordered but are more accurate
when several pieces are order together.

If we can be of any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery