Re: Jacobs Ladder

judy,
it is like the childhood toy that is made with ribbons and blocks that
"click" when you hold one end up and the blocks fall down in a chain
reaction, but all held together with the ribbons.  in Gabrielle Fox's book,
"The Essential Guide to Making Handmade Books" she has very clear
instructions and wonderful color pictures of the process.
karen fuhrman