Re: batik paper

I am so sorry about that very messy and long e-mail. I never intended to send
it to the whole list and don't even know how I did it. I thought I was only
sending it to thoses individuals who requested it. Again, I apologise.

The temperature of wax information should read -- you need a thermometer that
reads up to 350  degrees. The wax temperature should be somewhere between
200-300 degrees, never above 300. I find 225 degrees works for most papers,
letting the wax penetrate through the paper.

Patty Grass