Jacob's Ladder

This is just an FYI for the list. A few years back I created a book titled
"Jacob's Quest" it is a story about family and its relationship to harmony.
The book itself was a Jacobs ladder, made of dyed wood with stamped letters.
If you have your old copies of letter arts review it is in Arlyn Simon's
Article "Typography in Graphic Design Education", (1997), volume 13 #4 p.18.

I ended up buying a Jacob ladder at an upscale toy store for about $3 to
figure out the construction. It is really very simple once you dissect it.

I hope this finds you well.

Trish