COLOPHON

Thanks to several of you who responded to my request about how to sign a
colophon when binding is unique and not part of the series. Some of you
suggested that I get in touch with the printer of the book... It's Ken
Botnick but he's not responding to my e-mails.  He may be away for the summer
or e-mail has changed. Does anyone know where I can find him?
Thanks.....
Nancy Bloch (San Diego)