Re: Binder Board...

>Hi!
>
>I would like to know what points are when it comes to measuring the
>thickness of binders board. I have seen references to 60, 100, etc., and I
>am wondering what the correlations are with inches or mm or whatever.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Rob

        You know, I've worked with the stuff for a long time and never
considered this.  My guess would be that it's hundredths of an inch.  .125
is 1/8 and .110 board is nearly that thick. 60 then would actually be .060

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN