Pratt Bookbinding Unit

Does anyone have a manual for a "Pratt Book Binding Unit".  I was
recently given one and it seems to do everything (including dishes?).  I
would love to find out if my guesses on how it was supposed to work are
correct.

I can not find it mentioned in Guy A. Pratt's book "Let's Bind a Book".
I understand he is also the manufacturer of the unit.

Any help would be appreciated.
Frank Lehmann