WY book arts

Does anyone know of any practicing artists, or
amateurs, here in Wyoming? Or small presses? I live in
Cheyenne and I would like to find a small press in the
area which might be willing to let me trade work for
use of their press. Northern Colorado, along the 25
corridor and surrounding areas (Fort Collins,
Loveland, Greeley) would work as well.

I'm also interested just to know what is happening
around the state. I am the Arts in Education program
manager at the WY Arts Council, and we are always
interested in artists and art activities in the state.

thanks,
leil

=====