50% Off Books about Books

The Colophon Book Shop is offering 50% off on over 300 books about
books & bibliography titles.  Subjects include author and fine press
Bibliography, Bookbinding, Calligraphy, books about Children's Books,
Forgery, Papermaking, Typography.

View our Sale List (List S) at our web site   www.colophonbooks.com
and deduct 50% from the prices listed.  Click on the first book icon
to access our books about books lists.  Click on the *List S* book
icon to view the sale items.  Please note that the Search Function at
the bottom of the page searches the entire web site, not just the sale
list.  Shipping costs are $4 for the first book, $1 for each
additional volume.  We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American
Express.

Sale will end August 15, 2001.

Colophon Book Shop, ABAA
--------------------------------