Re: endless spam from Colophon books

For the record, as LISTOWNER, I encourage those in the trade selling items
of interest and relevance to post them to this list. Colophon, and others
such as Oak Knoll have many interesting titles, and I have found many a
book in my reference library that way. Likewise, as LISTOWNER, if a
subscriber has items of interest such as supplies, tools, equipment, books
in sheets to sell, directly, via ebay, or whatever I encourage that as
well. The Keyword here is relevant to the topic of this list.

If you're not interested just hit the delete key. I find messages like this
much more offensive.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

ps. when venting it's nice not to hide behind some pen name. Have the guts
to sign your real name to it.