In praise of Colophon Books

I am a great fan of Robert and Christine Liska, and buy books frequently
from their shop, Colophon Books, which I visited in New Hampshire most
recently last month.
         Highly recommended; I welcome their announcements on book_arts-L
whenever they appear. -tb

Terry Belanger : University Professor : University of Virginia : Rare Book
School : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903 : Telephone
804/924-8851   fax 804/924-8824   email belanger@virginia.edu :URL
<http://www.virginia.edu/oldbooks/>