Re: miniature bookbinding books?

I make miniature books.  They are 2" x 2" accordion books and each one ha=
it's own slip case that I also made for them.  If you would like more inf=
ormation
please feel free to contact me via e-mail or phone.

Jen Steele
jellybeanparkinglot@iwon.com
Sarasota, Florida
(941) 426-2620

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=3D20157