Getting a Queen off

>   PLEASE UNS*B ME. YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS
>   TO READ SPAM ADS FROM COLOPHON BOOKS. SO GET ME OFF IT.

I'm sorry, Queen, but only you can get yourself off. You can use one hand, if
you feel like it, but most people find it easier to type the unsubscribe
command with both hands.

If you look down there, you'll see the unsubscribing information at the bottom
of every Book-arts message. But just for you, I'll repeat it:

                     To unsubscribe send:
                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU