Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

I would much rather receive information about Colophon's sales, which DO
interest me, than nasty emails like this.  I am sorry that Quill Queen is
unable to take constructive criticism and must respond with junk like this. My
guess is that she is a frequent flamer with little actual interest in
bookbinding.  Normal people do not act like this.  I love this list and I have
never encountering anything I consider spam on it (incl. Colophon's posts).

--
Kara Sjoblom
CaP CURE