Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

>PLEASE UNS*B ME. YOU'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS LIST IS
>TO READ SPAM ADS FROM COLOPHON BOOKS. SO GET ME OFF IT.

Good grief. I just joined this list and never imagined that I would
see something like this here.
I got the post from Colophon Books as well and had a very simple time
deleting it, only because I am not in a shopping mood. It wasn't such
a big deal.

I am here to learn more about the art of creating fine books from
those who have more experience than I (and to partake of sales when
they come my way).

Erz Barthold