Re: ENDLESS SPAM FROM STINKO Colophon Books

Erz,

Be at ease -- this  kind of thing is rare on this list.  I can remember only
two or three real spam items in the three or so years I have been a member.
The postings are mostly things to look forward to and to learn from, and there
seems to be something for everybody.  Those who haven't learned simple courtesy
and tact are usually brought up pretty quickly by listmaster Peter or by the
members themselves.  But crackpots or neurotics are everywhere, I guess, and
then sometimes others just have a very bad day and want everyone else to know
it.

Carol
Eugene, OR