Re: 50% Off Books about Books

Christine--you must be feeling good about the positive support you got in
response to that jerk! Some people need to get a life.

Hope all is going well with you.

Carol

--
Carol Grossman

Member Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America,
International League of Antiquarian Bookselllers,
Rocky Mountain Antiquarian Booksellers Association

Specializing in fine press books, LImited Editions Club, artists' books,
illustrated books, and books about books.

Four Rivers Books, Ltd.
7228 Four Rivers Road
Boulder CO 80301 USA

Phone: 303 530 7567
Fax:   303 530 2251

email: carolg@fourriversbooks.com
web site: www.fourriversbooks.com

With the recent proliferation of internet auction sites and massive data
bases, where the seller's experience & good business
practices are all too often unknown or questionable, it is more advisable
than ever that you work with dealers in whom you
have confidence. We suggest you look for the insignia of the ABAA, the
Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America,
and/or the ILAB, the International League of Antiquarian  booksellers.
These organizations represent a 50 year old collective
composed of the leading booksellers  worldwide. They require their member
booksellers to have a proven track record of
experience, and to abide by a detailed code of ethics.

To see the best books the world has to offer, please visit our members:

http://www.abaa.org        and/or       http://www.ilab-lila.com