Re: 50% Off Books about Books

I told Robert this has been a bit like "It's a Wonderful Life."   We
didn't know we had this many friends until we were attacked.  Yes, it
is a good feeling and thanks very much for your note.

Christine

Colophon Book Shop, ABAA
--------------------------------
P. O. Box 1052
Exeter, NH  03833
USA
-----------------------------
Shop: 72 Portsmouth Ave
Stratham Plaza
Stratham, NH 03885
(one hour north of Boston)
----------------------------
Member ABAA; ILAB
-----------------------------

(603) 772-8443
(603) 772-3384 fax
-----------------------------
http://www.colophonbooks.com

The proliferation of internet auction sites and massive data bases,
makes it more advisable than ever that you work with dealers in whom
you have confidence. Look for  the ABAA and ILAB insignia, (the
Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America, a now 50 year old
professional organization and the International League of Antiquarian
booksellers) composed of the leading booksellers in the world. The
ABAA and ILAB require their members to have a proven track record of
knowledge and experience, and to abide by a detailed code of ethics.
Please visit us at:
<http://www.abaa.org>!