Re: miniature bookbinding books?

>Does anyone know of any miniature books on bookbinding or book arts? I
>mean, a mini book I could possibly find and purchase.

Steve, are you a member of the Miniature Books email list? Post a
query there and you'll reach a few miniatures experts. I don't
have the details to hand, but ask me again if no one else here can
tell you.

I don't have any titles myself about bookarts, but my Limited
Editions do have fine bindings.

Tim

Tim Sheppard                    tim@lilliput-p.win-uk.net
Lilliput Press   -   Publisher of fine books in miniature
England                         http://www.lilliput.co.uk
                      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here